发布时间：2018-05-16 17:58:35 发布人：
1. the nitrogen entering the pneumatic booster pump must be clean and highly purified through filters.
2. before the nitrogen gas enters the nitrogen supercharger, the filter needs to be filtered through 150 mesh and above, and the filter should be regularly flushed and discharged to avoid the import blockage or the damage to the booster pump.
3. nitrogen pressurization pressure should not exceed 3Mpa, so as to avoid damaging the booster pump.
4. the air in the gas driven cylinder of the nitrogen pressurization system must be pure, filtered and pressure stable gas, and its pressure can be adjusted by the pressure regulating valve.
5. when carrying out pressure regulation, it should be done slowly for the first time. Attention should be paid to the pressure gauge of high pressure nitrogen booster pump system to display pressure and not to overpressure.
6. nitrogen gas booster pump should be checked and overhauled regularly, and the working pressure of pneumatic nitrogen pressurization pump should be paid attention to at any time in use, and check the looseness of the high pressure connection at any time so as to avoid accidents.